A postmortem shall appear whence I’ve had a chance to fully digest it all.
But in a nutshell, I saw the Reality tour and it was a quasireligious experience, to say the least.
For now, a Friday Five, even though it’s cheesy and you guys almost never answer them…
1. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? Natural childbirth…top that if you can…
2. What one thing would you like to try that your mother/friend/significant other would never approve of? Absinthe. Or possibly a very unnatural hair color.
3. On a scale of 1-10, what’s your risk factor? (1=never take risks, 10=it’s a lifestyle) Maybe a 5? Want to take risks, but have children to think of 🙂
4. What’s the best thing that’s ever happened to you as a result of being bold/risky? Renewed a friendship through frank disclosure.
5. … and what’s the worst? Near fatal embarrassment.