1. What is your favorite type of literature to read (magazine, newspaper, novels, nonfiction, poetry, etc.)? A witty magazine, a subversive newspaper, a brilliant novel, enlightening nonficiton, cleverly worded poetry.
2. What is your favorite novel? “Animal Dreams” by Barbara Kingsolver, “Stardust” by Neil Gaiman, “The Mists of Avalon” by Marion Zimmer Bradley, “Reservation Blues” by Sherman Alexie, “The Bell Jar” by Sylvia Plath… F***, I can’t decide.
3. Do you have a favorite poem? (Share it!) “When You Are Old” by William Butler Yeats.
4. What is one thing you’ve always wanted to read, or wish you had more time to read? “The White Goddess” by Robert Graves.
5. What are you currently reading? A Charles De Lint short story anthology, A Lester Bangs rock criticism anthology, a book on cascading style sheets, another book on languauge development in babies and toddlers, and a couple days worth of newspapers. No wonder I feel so disjointed of late.